MAX Back Squats in 60 Seconds (135/95)
* Athlete will perform as many reps as possible (AMRAP) of Back Squats in 60 seconds at the prescribed weight - Men = 135 pounds / Women = 95 pounds
* Athlete may take the bar from the rack
* Athlete must break parallel for each rep to count
* Athlete must come to full hip extension for each rep to count
* Athlete will submit MAX Reps - For instance, if you complete 50 Back Squats in 60 seconds, you will submit a score of '50'
* When in doubt, film and submit your lift and we will sort it out!