3 Thrusters + 3 Hang Cleans + 3 Thrusters
* Athlete will perform 3 successive Thrusters followed immediately by 3 successive Hang Cleans then finish with 3 complete Thrusters
* Athlete may perform Hang Power Cleans or Hang Squat Cleans
* Athlete must break parallel on each Thruster for the rep to count
* Athlete must come to full hip extension on each Thruster for the rep to count
* Athlete must extend the arms and lock-out overhead on each Thruster for the rep to count
* Athlete must come to full hip extension after completing the 3rd and final Hang Power Clean before beginning the second set of Thrusters
* Athlete will submit MAX weight lifted - For instance, if you complete the 3 Thruster + 3 HPC + 3 Thruster at 315 pounds, you will submit a score of '315'
* When in doubt, film and submit your lift and we will sort it out!