1 Snatch + 4 Overhead Squats
* Athlete must begin with the bar on the floor
* Athlete may Power or Squat Snatch
* A Squat Snatch does NOT count as the first Overhead Squat (OHS)
*After completing a successful Snatch, Athlete must come to full extension before beginning the first of four OHS
* Athlete must reach full hip extension at the top of the OHS
* Athlete must break parallel in each OHS
* Athlete will submit MAX weight lifted - For instance, if you complete the 2RM Front Squat at 315 pounds, you will submit a score of '315'
* When in doubt, film and submit your lift and we will sort it out!