Overview: We and our sister company Jack Foster are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join our team! Our brands are rapidly growing and we are in need of additional shop assistants to aid in receiving, preparing and production of our products. The shop assistant position is a part time/full time position starting out at $12-$16/hr with an expected minimum hourly requirement of 20 hours per week. Some weekend shifts may be required during larger projects or the busy season (October - January). Shop assistants are expected to work autonomously and with minimal supervision after training.
- Work with maximum attention to detail
- Tracing patterns onto fabric and leather
- Cutting fabric and leather using scissors and blades
- Prepping and assembly of leather and fabric products
- Organizing and updating inventory of shop materials and supplies
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance of shop space
- Previous sewing experience is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail. Attention to detail. Attention to detail.
- Open and willing to learn new skills
- Team player
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
As many of our products have taken years to develop and use proprietary methods for manufacture, all new additions to our team will be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before coming on board.